Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My head hurts!

So I am working on this statistics assignment that is a killer. I really do not think the subject is a difficult subject, but I think I am just experiencing the inability to understand it! Wow, I am feeling dumb this week. LOL! My goal each week is to finish my statistics assignment on Thursday nights, so that I can have a reprieve from homework on Fridays. So far this week, it looks like I am going to be hitting the books straight through this weekend. I can't tell you how excited I am about that (very sarcastically speaking). In other news, I got three of my grades back in my Nursing Policy class and I made A's on them all! YAY! Super excited about that.

I got home tonight just before sunset and was able to get a quick 30 minute run in with my dogs. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and have been crashed out on the couch all night long. Hehe...mission accomplished. I might have to make this a routine!

I am so happy to be on the downhill slide of this week. I have to tell ya, it's been a rough one! :o/ Nathan is gone for 9 more days. So ready for him to be home and he is equally as ready to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment